Thursday 17 November 2011

High Praise for Marie at Fitmama

WOW Feeling fabulous here right now. My Fitmama Classes are just so much FUN!

I really can't regard the class any higher, I've been telling every man & his dog...ok, maybe not his dog but his wife & their pregnant neighbours! :D

So far I've done 4 classes & can hear Marie's words running around my head with every exercise, or whenever I do get a spare 5 minutes to sit & practise my breathing or pelvic excercises! I love the way I get to have a good natter with ladies at all stages of their pregnancy before & after the class.

After 2 weeks I even managed to pursuade a friend to join up & come along with me!

So, the next time I don't want to move my lardy arse off the comfort of my sofa I'll remember this feeling :)

If you're interested, check out the website or give Marie a call. She's lovely.

Night all,
Becky & Flump

1 comment: