Friday 15 March 2013

Wilko Play Wooden Noah's Ark Toy Review


Wilko Play Wooden Noah's Ark

Wilko Play Wooden Noah's Ark
All the animal’s went two by two…
Contents: 2 Monkeys / 2 Elephants / 2 Giraffes / 2 Zebras / 2 Lions / 2 Sheep / 1 Ark / Noah and his wife.
Develop recognition of animal shapes & problem solving.
Ages: 2+ Years.
This took a while to arrive but no longer than normal really. If you were to order it online for Christmas 2012 you’d definitely get it in time!
When you open the box you are greeted by the sweet smell of wood, taking me back to my childhood instantly!
It took us less than 2 minutes to put the whole ark together & start playing :D There are 5 pieces to slot together in total and as de  clean should sticky fingers get hold of it!
Lovely, bright engaging colours make it just what my inquisitive boy is into at the moment. He is under the ‘recommended age’ but I think it’s perfect for the development stage.
All in all I’m very happy, from the build quality, cute little wooden animals to the packaging. I’d say this would be the perfect present for a young friend or family member for Christmas. It’s certainly worth the RRP of £15.00.
We’ve been reading Noah’s Ark at bedtime in the lead up to the festive season so this is a great chance for me to show him what is in the story!
MamaTravers

No comments:

Post a Comment